Christmas Joy Offering: Supporting past, present, and future leaders
When is the Christmas Joy Offering received?
The Christmas Joy Offering is traditionally received during the Advent Season. However, you can help sustain the important PC(USA) ministries and programs that are supported by the Christmas Joy Offering by making an online gift at any time throughout the year at any time throughout the year. Checks can be mailed care of Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) to P.O. Box 643700; Pittsburgh, PA 15264-3700.
How is my gift used?
Each year during the Advent and Christmas season, we turn our eyes to Bethlehem and celebrate the wondrous gift of Jesus Christ, our Savior. By giving to the Christmas Joy Offering, you honor this gift by providing assistance to current and retired church workers in their time of need and developing our future leaders at Presbyterian-related schools and colleges equipping communities of color.
Use these resources for promoting the Christmas Joy Offering in your church. Documents will open in a new tab when clicked below. To order resources directly or to check your congregation's standing order, call Presbyterian Publishing at (800) 533-4371 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2018 Special Offerings Calendar
- Leader's Guide
- Worship Resources
- Children's Curriculum
- Poster (Spanish | Korean)
- Bulletin Inserts
- Minutes for Mission
- Sample Newsletter
- Promotional Images
- Special Offerings Calendar
- All Christmas Joy Offering Resources
- Video of Webinar for Congregational Leaders (November 15, 2017)
- Video of Webinar for Presbytery & Synod Staff (November 7, 2017)
- Tuesday, November 6th at 12pm EST for Mid-Council Leaders (Register here)
- Tuesday, November 13th at 12pm EST for Congregation Leaders (Register here)